Monday, January 30, 2012

DANIEL RADCLIFFE WOULD CONSIDER FUTURE POTTER FLICKS (Sky.com)

Daniel-Radcliffe


Daniel Radcliffe who’s currently starring in The Woman In Black, has revealed that he’d be willing to return to the magical movie franchise where he made his name. The British actor who’s most famous for playing the boy wizard in the Harry Potter franchise told reporters in the US he’d be happy to take up his wand again if the material was good enough.

"If it was good enough, I would be Harry Potter again. If it was anything short of good enough, I would say no," Radcliffe said. "I know I wouldn't be Harry again for nostalgic or dutiful reasons…But if I learned one thing in life, it's that it's foolish to cut yourself off from anything. My motto is to never say never."



Read more:  http://movies.sky.com/new-iron-man-3-villain-revealed-and-more-juicy-film-news

No comments: