Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kate Winslet's Titanic 3D response: 'Oh my God, make it stop!' (NEWS.COM.AU)



By Veronica Parker
From: News Limited newspapers
March 01, 2012 12:00AM


Titanic director and 3D enthusiast James Cameron has shown Winslet a portion of the 3D rejig.

"I was literally like, 'Oh my God, make it stop! Is that me? Oh my God, that's me. Block my ears, somebody! Somebody club out my senses. Make it f---ing stop!' " she says.

"And Leo looks so young and so skinny!"

The film's Oscar-winning producer Jon Landau will be in Australia this month to promote the re-release.

But Winslet has said she and DiCaprio (above) won't be having a Titanic reunion. "No, we'll just sit around going, 'Can you f---ing believe this? Isn't this weird?'" Titanic 3D opens April 5


Read more:  http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/highs-and-lows-love-and-kate/story-e6frfmvr-1226285554770


No comments: