Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kate Winslet: 'Oh God, make it stop!' Kate Winslet was left cringing at herself in first peek of Titanic 3D (MAIL ON LINE)



By NADIA MENDOZA
Last updated at 11:18 AM on 7th March 2012

Surely most Hollywood stars choose their profession to marvel at themselves on the silver screen.

But Kate Winslet admits she wanted to 'block my ears' when witnessing the legendary Titanic in 3D. The epic disaster film, in which the British actress starred alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, is being re-released to honour the 100th anniversary since the sinking of the famous cruise ship.Referring to her first sneak peek, she said: 'I was literally like, "Oh God, make it stop! Is that me? Oh my God, that's me. Block my ears, somebody! Somebody club out my senses. Make it f***ing stop!"'

Speaking on the Chiambretti Wednesday Show, an Italian programme filmed in Milan, the Oscar-winner added: 'A whole new generation is going to get to experience the film.


Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2111282/Kate-Winslet-left-cringing-peek-Titanic-3D.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

No comments: