Sunday, April 8, 2012

Julian Lennon says he's happy with his life, not mad at Paul McCartney Steve Marinucci Beatles Examiner



In two new interviews, Julian Lennon, who has just released a new single in the UK, "Guess It Was Me," says he's glad the way his life is now and is doing music the way he wants to. "I’m trying to do it my way. For me to be happy in the business means I have to do it myself," he told UK Metro. "I’ve only released (the single) in Britain. For the rest of the world, I’m thinking of just marketing it online and and releasing when I want to." 


Continue reading on Examiner.com Julian Lennon says he's happy with his life, not mad at Paul McCartney - National Beatles | Examiner.com  http://www.examiner.com/beatles-in-national/julian-lennon-says-he-s-happy-with-his-life-not-mad-at-paul-mccartney




No comments: