Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch, Matt Smith and co - "What I'll be watching at the 2012 Olympics" A host of celebrities including Rob Brydon, Dawn French and Sir Bruce Forsyth tell us which events they're most looking forward to and why (RADIO TIMES)



Benedict Cumberbatch

Equestrian: “I’ll be watching quite a few things. The sort of short distance track events are always exciting and I’d quite like to watch the horse competitions, because I learnt how to ride a horse for the film War Horse and now I’m a little bit obsessed with all things horsey. Oh and crazy stuff like pole vaulting.”



Matt Smith

Athletics: “I love to see the 400m – that used to be my event. But I’ll watch anything. My favourite Olympic memory is Linford Christie when he was doing well. I loved his intensity. But I’d watch Michael Johnson any day of the week just because he was so electrifying.”


 READ MORE: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-07-31/benedict-cumberbatch-matt-smith-and-co---what-ill-be-watching-at-the-2012-olympics

No comments: