Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Keira Knightley: I don't want to be a stay-at-home mum (THE SUN)


Swanning about ... Keira Knightley dresses in feathered couture gown
VOGUE/Mario Testino
By BELLA BATTLE
Published: 17th September 2012


KEIRA Knightley looks quackers but still spookily beautiful in her latest photoshoot - as she admits she would not like the life of a stay-at-home mum.

Peeping out from behind a sea of white feathers, the Anna Karenina star poses in a Chanel gown and reveals her hopes for the future in the latest issue of American Vogue.

Speaking about feminism she said: "I don’t want to deny my femininity. But would I want to be a stay-at-home mother? No. On the other hand, you should be allowed to do that, as should men, without being sneered at.”

The star became engaged earlier this summer to Klaxons keyboardist James Righton - and she seems to imply it's a big shift to her independence.

She acknowledges: "It's no longer 'I' but that big old 'we'" before adding that where to go for Christmas will take some working out.


Read more:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4543336/Keira-Knightley-I-dont-want-to-be-a-stay-at-home-mum.html

No comments: