Monday, March 4, 2013

Tom Cullen on new Downton Abbey role: My heart is beating a little too fast (METRO)



An excited Tom Cullen has spoken out about his new role in Downton Abbey, claiming he feels his ‘heart is beating a little too fast’.

The Welsh actor, 27, confirmed the news that he has been cast in the forthcoming new series of the ITV period drama to his followers on Twitter.

He tweeted: ‘I can announce that I’m in the new season four of Downton Abbey. So excited. My heart is beating a little too fast…’

Cullen, who has appeared in the first series of Black Mirror and hit indie film Weekend, took the chance to thank his fans for their support.

He added: ‘Thank you for all the amazing messages. Really touched.’

READ MORE: http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/03/tom-cullen-on-new-downton-abbey-role-my-heart-is-beating-a-little-too-fast-3523532/

No comments: