Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Martin Clunes' weight loss causes wardrobe worries after he sheds a stone due to virus



MIRROR
By Chris Wilson Comments
27 Aug 2013 00:00



Martin Clunes lost a stone in weight after catching a virus and had to have his wardrobe rejigged for the new series of Doc Martin.

"They had to remake my wardrobe to fit,” he told the Radio Times.

The former Men Behaving Badly star didn't diagnose his own condition but loves it when he get to perform operations as Dr Martin Ellingham in the show.

"I'm all over it. I'm always interested in people's treatments. I ask them, 'What did they prescribe you?' I love it when I get an operation - I even got to wear scrubs this season,” he says.



Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doc-martin-martin-clunes-wardrobe-2225429#ixzz2dB9MEDfR 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

No comments: