Friday, September 6, 2013

Michelle Dockery Seriously Considered Exiting The TV Series? [VIDEO, NEWS]

Michelle Dockery

By Robert Leo, EnStars | Sep 05, 2013 03:36 PM EDT

Many fans of the hit British-American TV drama, Downton Abbey, were shocked to see one of their most beloved characters in Matthew Crawley (Dan Stevens) abruptly die in an auto accident in the Christmas episode to end last season.

In real life, Stevens had made the career decision to move on from the popular show. However, while the actor is clearly long gone at this point, co-star Michelle Dockery had actually contemplated an exit herself after the third installment, according to a Vulture interview on Sept. 3.



"We all had that choice, and any one of us could have left. There was a point where I thought, 'Yeah, I'm done after three,' because that's what I was expecting to happen: I would do three series and that would be it. And then of course the success of the show was huge and I had my doubts. I discovered there isn't any rush. I wasn't ready to finish whereas Dan was very ready to leave," she explained.


No comments: