Thursday, October 13, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood drank with Kate Winslet after completing first nude scene

By Vicky Allison Oct 12, 2011, 17:08 GMT


The cast arrives on the red carpet for the New York premiere of 'The Ides of March' at The Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC. - Thunder Kick Photos/Splash NewsThe cast arrives on the red carpet for the New York premiere of 'The Ides of March' at The Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC. - Thunder Kick Photos/Splash

True Blood actress Evan Rachel Wood celebrated completing her first fully frontal nude scene by sharing a toast with Kate Winslet.

Evan, 24, stripped off for her role in mini-series Mildred Pierce and despite not wanting to do it, Winslet persuaded her to and was waiting with a drink once it was over.

She said: 'She [Kate] is one of the strongest, bravest women I've met. She's so confident and is so comfortable with her body; which makes her so beautiful.

'I had to appear completely nude and I was going to chicken out, but she really put the scene and that moment into perspective and she was right. I'm so glad I did it. She was waiting with a drink for me afterwards. A toast to my first full frontal. Not that I'm in a hurry to do it again...'

The full interview is available at www.stylist.co.uk/people/interviews-and-profiles/interview-evan-rachel-wood

No comments: