Monday, November 14, 2011

Judi Dench still gets nervous over acting

Judi Dench has revealed that she has "worse nerves" now than when she started 54 years ago.
 
Judi Dench admitted that she is nervous about acting
 
Judi Dench admitted that she is nervous about acting
 
The Notes On Scandal actress has admitted that she "never" has confidence in her ability and always has to rely on a director.

In a recent interview with The Observer magazine she said: "I have worse nerves now, 54 years after entering this business, than when I started. I'm never confident about the work I do and I'm very, very reliant on a director."

She added: "Everything I do, there's always something that jumps up and hits me in the eye."
However, Dench further revealed that she never wants to quit acting, because she believes the learning process is far too valuable to leave behind.

She explained: "If I retire I think I should fall over. You've got to keep learning. I think everybody should take the time to recite two lines of something every day. I've also just taken up Sudoku - bloody difficult, isn't it?"
 

No comments: