Friday, May 25, 2012

Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, Tom Courtenay in Gambit



Cameron Diaz has gushed that her Gambit co-star Tom Courtenay is "the love of my life".

The pair have worked alongside each other on the new crime caper, which also stars Colin Firth and Alan Rickman.

And Cameron - who plays a Texas rodeo queen in the upcoming flick - revealed: "Colin Firth, I like him so much, he's a dear. I had the best time with him and Alan Rickman and Tom Courtenay, who is lovely - the love of my life. I just love that man so much. He's splendid. I love him."

The What To Expect When You're Expecting actress said of Colin and Alan: "They're amazing, both of them. I got to kiss them both."

But Cameron remained tight-lipped when asked who the better kisser was of the pair.


http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5idUcfT7zrY6XzZK4yQbWhT9NSNAw?docId=N0264081337696888913A


No comments: