Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bad News! Downton Abbey's Elizabeth McGovern Suggests Next Series Will Be The Last2013 could be the end for the period drama (E.)



Downton Abbey's Elizabeth McGovern has revealed that Downton Abbey could come to an end in 2013.

The show, which wraps its current season on ITV tonight, will return for a fourth and possibly final run next year.

“We still have the Christmas special to come and then I think we definitely have one more series in us," she told The Mirror. "Nothing has officially been said, but I think we are going to go for one next year. I would hate for it to outstay its welcome.”

The 51-year-old added: "Who knows if I will cry?.. I’ll try to be brave."

READ MORE: http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/93255/Bad-News-Downton-Abbeys-Elizabeth-McGovern-Suggests-Next-Series-Will-Be-The-Last

No comments: