Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wedged between Luke Evans and Joanne Froggatt at WBSN Global Fashion Awards (grazie)


Wedged in between Downton Abbey’s Joanne Froggatt (squeal) and the very handsome Luke Evans from the new Hobbit trilogy we were more than content at the WGSN Global Fashion Awards dinner at The Savoy last night. Joanne, 32, who walked up the aisle with her IT director husband James Cannon a couple of weeks ago told us that she’s taking a break from acting for a few months to enjoy married life.


‘I’m just enjoying it at the moment. I keep turning down work but I should probably stop doing that soon! It was the most amazing day, we are really happy,' she said. 'We haven’t had time for a honeymoon yet but I think we’ll go next year or the year after. We’re looking at The Maldives.’


Meanwhile Luke, 33, who’s currently filming the sixth Fast and the Furious film in London has just returned from a year in New Zealand after wrapping on The Hobbit. ‘It’s nice to be home,’ he told us. ‘It’s a beautiful, amazing place but I missed my family and friends. In the year I was there nobody came to visit me. It’s just too far away.’

READ MORE: http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2012/11/06/wgsn-awards--downton-abbeys-joanne-froggatt-is-turning-down-work-to-enjoy-marrie.htm

No comments: