Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH WANTS TO HAVE CHILDREN (FAN SHARE) BY: ELIZABETH DARRELL


Benedict Cumberbatch is in the midst of an extensive promotional blitz for Star Trek Into Darkness, and one of the more interesting interviews was his most recent one with the Mail. He speaks about his family, his childhood, and his desire to have children.


He explains, "I was happy as an only child, but I’ve always wanted to be part of a bigger family. I would love to have children." He adds, "Everyone wants to know when I’m going to settle down and who is going to be Mrs Cumberbatch. I can’t wait to do an interview like this and just talk about my child."

He continues to speak passionately about children, and says, "I was only used to my band of brothers at prep school. I was always the one at parties who looked after the younger children. I really enjoyed it. I became a godfather to a family friend, Emma Vansittart, when I was about 14 or 15. Emma in turn had been a sort of godmother figure to me. In fact, she was my first crush."


Read more: http://www.fansshare.com/news/benedict-cumberbatch-wants-to-have-children/#ixzz2S2lHvAVk


No comments: