Friday, January 13, 2012

Michael Fassbender Covers 'Interview' Magazine (Just Jared)

Michael Fassbender Covers 'Interview' Magazine


Michael Fassbender heats up the cover of Interview’s latest issue.

Here’s what the 34-year-old Haywire and Shame actor had to share with Josh Brolin (the two co-starred in 2010’s Jonah Hex):

On taking time off from work: “I just went off for two months traveling around Europe on a motorcycle and pretty much turned my phone off. I did 5,000 miles with my dad. We went through Holland, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Italy … and then I did Spain and France by myself.”

On choosing roles: “I like characters that are flawed because we all are. When people break up in a script, you think, Oh, right, there must be tears shed here. But maybe the fact of the matter is that they’re both laughing. People are complicated. Our behavior towards one another is strange. So I like opportunities to investigate that.”

For more from Michael, check out InterviewMagazine.com!


http://justjared.buzznet.com/2012/01/12/michael-fassbender-covers-interview-magazine/


No comments: