Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sean Bean: Video, fight scene from Cleanskin & Trailer (BRITSCENE)

British Movie Trailer Roundup: Sean Bean, Ewan McGregor, Emily Blunt, Bob Marley & Loads More

Written on February 25, 2012 by Paul

I love doing the British movie trailer roundup as it gives me a chance to catch up with all the trailers Laura has been posting to our trailer Facebook & Twitter pages. Some make me smile others get my blood pumping and then there are the ones that just make me think, WTF, but I love checking them all out. This week we have a little of everything I just mentioned. First up is Sean Bean looking like an action hero in the trailer and clip from Cleanskin. He plays a secret service agent faced with the task of pursuing and eliminating a suicide bomber and his terrorist cell. Based on the trailer I would think this has a chance of  making it over to the US>







Read the whole article:  http://www.britscene.com/2012/02/british-movie-trailer-roundup-sean-bean-ewan-mcgregor-bob-marley-loads-more/32104

No comments: