Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beatles news briefs: Paul McCartney to appear on Ron Wood TV show Steve Marinucci Beatles Examiner



Paul McCartney UK TV appearance: Paul McCartney will be a guest on "The Ronnie Wood Show" this Monday (June 25) at 10 p.m. on Sky Arts 1 HD in the UK, McCartney's website said Friday. They will discuss McCartney's songs and the songs that influenced him. McCartney will also perform.

Ringo on “Today Show”: Meanwhile, Ringo Starr was on NBC's “Today” show earlier this week. He told Matt Lauer, “I love people. You know, that's how it is. I think everybody knows, who comes to the show, it's a love fest. They know I love them, and I know they love me."

READ MORE: http://www.examiner.com/article/beatles-news-briefs-paul-mccartney-to-appear-on-ron-wood-tv-show


1 comment:

Paul McCartney said...

They will discuss McCartney's songs and the songs that influenced him. McCartney will also perform.Great stuff