Monday, July 9, 2012

Downton Abbey star Joanne Froggatt heads for Hollywood Joanne Froggatt, the Downton Abbey actress, is going to America to pursue a film career. Joanne Froggatt plays Anna Bates in Downton Abbey Tim Walker. Edited by Katy Balls 7:28AM BST 09 Jul 2012 (TELEGRAPH)



After winning the attention of American audiences playing maid Anna Bates in Downton Abbey, Joanne Froggatt is planning to make her mark on Hollywood too.

“I’m heading to Los Angeles in a couple of months,” the 31 year-old actress, pictured, tells me. “I just filmed Filth with James McAvoy and Jim Broadbent so I’d love to do more films as that was such fun. It’s great as because of Downton Abbey people there know who I am more than they would otherwise.”



READ MORE: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9385059/Downton-Abbey-star-Joanne-Froggatt-heads-for-Hollywood.html

1 comment:

Kate Warren said...

As long as she sticks with DA, I'd love to see her work more in the States.