Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WATCH: Gerard Butler Coaches Kids, Woos Soccer Moms in Playing For Keeps WATCH THIS || BY: JEN YAMATO || AUGUST 8, 2012 01:35 PM EDT (MOVIE LINE)




I'll go see this Playing for Keeps because it vaguely reminds me of those '90s rom-coms that used to star Michelle Pfeiffer and Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks and John Cusack, the kind of movies about grown-ups of a certain age dealing with parenting and careers and their own crippling failings while still falling in love. (Like I said: A vague reminder. Let's just all blow off work and go Netflix One Fine Day, shall we?) Also, those brief soccer-tot scenes remind me of Ladybugs. And The Big Green. And I kinda want to see Gerard Butler juggle a few balls and shoot a Gatorade bottle off a goalpost with a soccer ball. For that matter, forget Butler: I'd like to see Biel, reportedly a soccer ace in real life, dribble circles around Butler on the pitch. Give me that movie, Hollywood.

Read More at:http://movieline.com/2012/08/08/gerard-butler-soccer-playing-for-keeps-jessica-biel/

No comments: