Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Brendan Coyle: 'Every single f****r on the planet has a camera' (lLONDON EVENING STANDARD)


16 October 2012



Downton Abbey star Brendan Coyle has hit out at fans who film him surreptitiously on camera phones.

The actor, 49, has become a household name thanks to his role as valet John Bates in Julian Fellowes' hit ITV1 period drama.

He told the Radio Times: "One thing I'm really keen not to do is complain about the fact that I got a job that's made me very successful.

"But what I will say is that every single f****r on the planet has a camera. I posed for about 40 photographs yesterday.

"I don't mind stopping for a photograph, yes, sure, what I really mind is..." Coyle then did an impression of someone trying to secretly film him.

READ MORE: http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/downton-abbey-star-brendan-coyle-every-single-fr-on-the-planet-has-a-camera-8212721.html

No comments: