Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ewan McGregor made Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie cry (FANSHARE)



Jolie hosted a special screening of the film in London, boasting about the performances, especially from Ewan McGregor [who plays the father and husband].

When she spoke before the screening, she addressed her comments [via USA Today] directly to Ewan, who was seated in the audience, and said, "I have known you for years and you are one of my favorite actors and I've always loved to watch you, but I watched this and I didn't recognize you.  To say it is one of the best performances of the year, really doesn't give it credit, because it doesn't feel like a performance. It's from such an honest place and so deeply emotional."

Read more: http://www.fansshare.com/news/ewan-mcgregor-made-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-cry/#ixzz2DfBvwW1A

No comments: