Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clive Owen is 48 years old & sideburn-y in Paris: could Clive still get it? (CELENEWS)



I will never stop talking about Clive Owen, even if he isn’t in my current Forever Dong rotation. My current rotation is: Benedict Cumberbatch, Kevin Bacon (has anyone else been watching The Following?!?) and Michael Fassbender. It’s been a while since I’ve had a good, dirty fantasy about Clive. It’s been even longer since he wrote me a dirty letter! But even in his absence… Clive could still get it, right? He’s 48 years old, by the way. Aging like a fine wine.

Anyway, these are new photos of Clive at the Paris premiere of his film Shadow Dancer. I believe we had photos of London premiere last year, so I guess this film is coming out in not-so-steady drips. Maybe they’re having distribution problems. Clive looks good, right? He always wears the hell out of a suit, his hair looks decent, and I’m enchanted by his late-in-life sideburns. He still knows how to eye-f—k a camera too.

READ MORE: http://celebdailynews.com/clive-owen-is-48-years-old-sideburn-y-in-paris-could-clive-still-get-it/

No comments: