Sunday, April 14, 2013

RICHARD ARMITAGE WANTS TO ACT IN A FILM WITHOUT SPECIAL EFFECTS (FAN SHARE) BY: ELIZABETH DARRELL


After spending months and months acting opposite a green screen, it makes sense that actors woud get tired of it and want to act opposite real people in real settings. Richard Armitage, who plays Thorin Oakenshield in the Hobbit films, was recently interviewed by the Independent and spoke of his desire to act in movies without any special effects.


He said, "I've spent the past two years in a special FX environment for The Hobbit. I also need to find something where I'm not fighting or inflicting violence on someone, as a lot of the roles I've had, such as Lucas North in Spooks and Guy of Gisborne in Robin Hood, have involved that. I don't know why that's been the case!"


Read more: http://www.fansshare.com/news/richard-armitage-wants-to-act-in-film-without-special-effects/#ixzz2QTyvDwfr




No comments: