Friday, July 26, 2013

'His arms are the size of my legs' Ray Stevenson on working with Dwayne Johnson


Ray-Stevenson-plays-Firefly-in-G-I-Joe-Retaliation-which-is-out-on-DVD-now

By: Kirsty McCormack
Published: Fri, July 26, 2013
EXPRESS

The 49-year-old plays Firefly in 'G.I. Joe Retaliation' but he wasn't sure about working with 'The Rock' at first.

"The director told me, ‘bring what you want to the movie but we need somebody to go up against the rock,'" Stevenson explained.

"I thought ‘well he’s a big boy…’ I’ve got about a half a centimetre height on him but his arms are the size of my legs!"



"But Dwayne was terrific – he is a consummate athlete and a consummate professional and with a couple of big guys on set together you need to know how to dance! We spent a lot of time on our fighting scenes and we took a couple of blows each; but of course we just shrugged it off.


Read more here:http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/417663/His-arms-are-the-size-of-my-legs-Ray-Stevenson-on-working-with-Dwayne-Johnson

No comments: