Friday, July 5, 2013

Michelle Dockery: I want Downton forever (BELFAST TELEGRAPH)



Michelle Dockery has explained her "love affair" with Downton Abbey.

The 31-year-old plays Lady Mary Crawley in the award-winning British TV show. While some stars are eager to try their hand at different roles, for now Michelle wants the period drama to last as long as possible.


"There’s a part of me that doesn’t want it to end, because I love it so much... and once it’s all over, I’m sure there will be a period when I feel slightly at a loss," she said in an interview with the August edition of Harper's Bazaar. "It’s like this love affair that I have with my job."

Despite playing an aristocratic character with a stiff upper lip in the show, Michelle insists she is far more laidback in real life. Striving to succeed in the acting business has taught her to stay grounded and humble.


READ MORE HERE: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/michelle-dockery-i-want-downton-forever-29392365.html

No comments: