Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Benedict Cumberbatch Honeymoons on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Mulls Possible Baby Names Without Wife Sophie Hunter

E!
by ZACH JOHNSON Today 4:35 AM PST

Benedict Cumberbatch Talks Wedding, Baby on the Way on Jimmy Kimmel Live

So much for romance!

Two days after Benedict Cumberbatch tied the knot, the Imitation Game actor taped an episode of ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday night. "I have to say, thanks for coming. I'm so impressed because people cancel on us for bad reasons sometimes. It's like, 'Oh, I was out too late the night before,'" Jimmy Kimmel, 47, told the actor, 38. "But you got married in England on Saturday and here you are!"

"I felt bad about you not coming," he joked, "so I thought I'd bring you in on the honeymoon."
Did he make sure the missus was cool with making Kimmel their third wheel?!


"I have to say, I feel guilty. I appreciate you honoring your commitment. I thought maybe I could make it a little bit more like a vacation for you while you're here. First of all, let's switch the background if we could," the late-night host said as a Hawaiian scenery appeared onscreen. "Maybe we can have some music there. And then I got us a couple of piña coladas. You don't have to drink 'em, but cheers to you!"

"And then later we'll make love," Kimmel joked.



He then took a few sips of "the worst piña colada ever. Cumberbatch agreed that it tasted terrible. "There's absolutely no alcohol in that whatsoever," he said.


READ MORE HERE: http://www.eonline.com/news/626085/benedict-cumberbatch-honeymoons-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-mulls-possible-baby-names-without-wife-sophie-hunter?cmpid=sn-111021-facebook-na-eonline

No comments: