Saturday, December 24, 2011

Judi Dench Loved Shooting In India (Female First)

23 December 2011

 

Judi Dench has revealed that shooting her new movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was one of the greatest experiences that she has had making a movie.

The Oscar winning actress will be back in on the big screen in the new year in the John Madden directed movie.

She is joined on the cats list by Bill Nighy, Maggie Smith and Tom Wilkinson and it seems that the actress is quite taken with India.

Speaking to Total Film the actress said: I rank The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel as the highest experience I could possibly have shooting a film. Nothing else has compared in any way at all.
“If they said you have to re-shoot it all, I would go tomorrow. They wouldn’t like that on Bond very much!

“I’d never been to India before, but, my God. I want to go back. I’d read E.M. Forster saying once you go to India and your life is never the same and I wrote it in the back of my diary. I didn’t know how much that would apply.”

Talking of Bond the actress is currently filming Skyfall, the twenty third James Bond movie, in which she will reprise the role of M.

Sam Mendes is in the director’s chair this time around while Daniel Craig is back as 007.
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is released 24th February

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/movies/movie-news/Judi+Dench-103188.html

No comments: