Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Michael Fassbender is a Star Wars geek, still has his Ewok village & Millennium Falcon (CELEBITCHY)


Here are some newish photos of Michael Fassbender over the weekend at the Monaco Grand Prix, looking very much like a kid in a candy store. Fassy’s level of excitement for all things car and car-adjacent is a little bit… I don’t know, off-putting for me. I’m not a car person, obviously, and when Michael and I get together, this will have to be something we work on. Like, will he expect me to support and be an equal participant in his car and racing enthusiasm? Or can I simply say, “It’s your thing, sweetheart. I’m fine with this book. You go play with your toys”? What turns Fassy on more: a lady’s sweetshop or a really beautiful car?

Here’s a video interview with Fassy from Digital Spy (GAH HIS VOICE!!!!!):



READ MORE:  http://www.celebitchy.com/230191/michael_fassbender_is_a_star_wars_geek_still_has_his_ewok_village_millennium_falcon/


No comments: