Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chris Hemsworth wants to fight Man of Steel's Henry Cavill. SteveIrwinFan96 - 11/23/2012 (COMIC BOOK MOVIE)



For years, people have debated about one fight: Thor vs. Superman. Chris Hemsworth, who portrayed Thor in the solo film as well as The Avengers, was asked on who he thought would win...

As you'd expect, he said Thor. Here's an excerpt of that interview:

“I’ve got to back myself, ” the actor started off. "“I reckon it would be a bloody battle but I would win I think.”

It seems Hemsworth did come off as a bit prideful of Thor. But I have to agree with him. While I like both heroes, I give it to Thor. Magic has shown to be one of Superman's weaknesses and Thor has a lot of that. Plus, Thor's hammer would deal Superman a pretty powerful blow. I also agree that it would be a bloddy battle, seeing as how the characters are pretty evenly matched. But as stated eariler, I do think Thor would win.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/other_news/news/?a=70428#tRtvJJCS73jqmjOV.99 

1 comment:

director v said...

Well if your going by the movie Thor relies heavily on his technical aids in battle such as his suit therefore removing the magic from the fight almost in its entirety sups wins