Saturday, September 17, 2011

Richard Armitage gives former co-star a 'cheeky' message

Spooks actress Lara Pulver received a “cheeky” message from former co-star





When Lara Pulver landed a role on spy drama Spooks, she received a “cheeky” message of congratulation from her former Robin Hood co-star Richard Armitage.
Lara, who’s also starred in hit US drama True Blood, revealed, “It was wonderful because on the first day of shooting I got an email from him [Richard] saying, ‘I’ve just heard you’ve got Spooks. I’m so glad they got rid of me so you could come and join the show’.
“He’s a fun friend and I got to see a glimpse of the show through his eyes.”
Lara then told What’s On TV that she finds her new role on Spooks “empowering.”
She said, “I’ve never worked with a gun before, it’s usually swords…but it’s hugely empowering in a very weird way.”

The tenth and final series of Spooks debuts on BBC1 on Sunday, September 18
Unreality Primetime

3 comments:

Phylly3 said...

Isn't he the sweetest? Lovely to hear this. :)

Karen V. Wasylowski said...

He's a kind gentleman and gorgeous - deadly combination

Traxy said...

Aww, self-deprecating as usual, that man. :)