Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Tried to Bribe Paul McCartney'


Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Tried to Bribe Paul McCartney'

Gwyneth Paltrow wears a pair of sunglasses while arriving on the Thanks for Sharing set on Friday (October 14) in New York City.
The night before, the 39-year-old actress attended the 10th anniversary screening of her film, The Royal Tennenbaums.
When the film first premiered at the New York Film Festival 10 years ago, the cut featured many Beatles songs, which director Wes Anderson wasn’t able to get the rights for.
“I tried to bribe Paul McCartney. Sex and everything,” Gwyn joked at Thursday’s panel (via MovieFone).
“I ended up taking him bowling, weirdly enough, with Heather Mills, his ex-wife, and Luke Wilson,” she revealed. “Wes put me on a mission. ‘You gotta get the rights!’ He loved the movie, then we went bowling and he said he has nothing to do with the rights.”

Like Just Jared on Facebook
 

No comments: