Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Emily Blunt Hates Being Mistaken! (SHOW BIZ SPY)

Posted by Adam

EMILY Blunt admits she was crestfallen when a young fan didn’t believe she was a movie star.

Emily admits that she was more upset than she thought she would be when she faced a case of mistaken identities.

“Kids just crush you with that,” she said. “I had a girl come up to me and she went, ‘Are you the girl from Bridge to Terabithia?’ And I was like, ‘I’m not actually’. And she went, “Are you the girl from the Gilmore Girls?” And I went, ‘No, no, I’m not’.

“And then she went ‘Mmm’. And she walked away and I heard myself go, ‘But I was in The Devil Wears Prada‘. And she turned around and she made a face and then ignored me. Kids just crush you.”


READ MORE:  http://www.showbizspy.com/article/245154/emily-blunt-hates-being-mistaken.html




No comments: