Thursday, May 24, 2012

MICHAEL Fassbender gets wet and wild in a shower-themed photoshoot. Alice Hawkins courtesy of Esquire (THE SUN)




However sadly for Michael's army of female admirers, the muscly star keeps his kit on this time.

The buff actor, who stripped off for a full frontal scene in risque film Shame, cheekily points the shower head in the direction of the camera as he stands on the edge of a bath, wearing a jumper and jeans.

The accompanying interview sees Michael again in a playful mood, revealing how he took his parents out on a bender in Berlin recently.


He tells Esquire: "I like to go out. I wouldn’t say I don’t enjoy a drink. As I say, I’m a sociable person.



"I enjoy myself when I go out. When we were in Berlin and I went out with my parents, we were out till three in the morning, we were all out dancing."


READ MORE:  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/4288596/Michael-Fassbenders-shower-photoshoot.html

No comments: