Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Charlize Theron Nude Comments, Sex Vs. Death Scenes BY Jeremy Garcia,Mstarz reporter | Jul 23, 2012 11:16 AM EDT



When asked about whether sex scenes or death scenes are easier, Theron explained that it is reliant on the other person involved.

"It depends on who you're doing the sex scene with. I don't have issues being naked...  That sounds very slutty."

"Kind of," Fassbender jokingly said.  "I didn't want to say anything, but yes."

Theron clarified, "What I mean is, I'm not hung up on my body.  I've been lucky to work with people I've been really comfortable with. I've had maybe two occasions where [I wasn't]."

She shot a joke at her costar, "And Michael's one of the two who did not make me feel very comfortable!"

Fassbender is not new to nude scenes and confessed that "sex scenes sound like more fun than they are.

Death scenes are easier, really. Maybe because I've died so many times. I've had a lot of practice. In my
movies, I'm often naked or dying."

Read more at  http://www.mstarz.com/articles/3389/20120723/charlize-theron-nude-michael-fassbender-w-magazine-cover.htm

No comments: