Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tom Hardy Agrees to Fight David Haye (FEMALE FIRST)


 Tom Hardy has agreed to fight David Haye in a charity boxing match.

The 'Dark Knight Rises' actor - who played a cage fighter in 2011 movie 'Warrior' - wants to get in the ring with the professional heavyweight boxer, nicknamed the Hayemaker, but only if the money raised goes to good causes such as Help for Heroes, the Prince's Trust, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Bowel Cancer Research and homeless charity FLACK.

The 34-year-old star - who is currently in the Congo filming a TV documentary about survival - told The Sun newspaper: "Hardy v Hayemaker? No problem. Let me take my make-up off first. I'll fight him as soon as I get back from the Congo with my mates if he wants.

"I've never fought a professional heavyweight, it'll be an experience.

READ MORE: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Tom+Hardy-250527.html

No comments: