Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tom Hiddleston Is So Dreamy We’d Listen To Him Talk About Anything, Even His Favorite Drink 1 day ago by Natalie Zutter (CRUSHABLE)


You know that phrase, you’d listen to so-and-so reading from a telephone book? I didn’t appreciate the truth of it before I started crushing on Tom Hiddleston. To be fair, at first I figured that this was typical celebrity worship where there was at least some substance. Like, my friends would send me GIFs of him being some mix of adorable, sexy, and crazy. Or I’d check out his twitpics from the Avengers set and be swept away by show sensitive he seems to fans’ needs. Like I said, usually he does something to merit me squeeing.


GQ UK caught up with him in London where he’s promoting the Jameson-Empire Done In Sixty Seconds short film competition. Tom is an “ambassador” for the festival, natch, and is part of the BFC Menswear Committee. Swanky, swanky. He’s also been shooting Thor: The Dark World in Iceland and elsewhere, which warms my heart to see him so busy.




No comments: