Monday, February 18, 2013

Henry Cavill: '50 Shades of Grey' Movie Favorite Henry Cavill Doesn't Just Want to be Superman (ENTERTAINMENT)

by Aida Ekberg


50 Shades of Grey movie favorite Henry Cavill has some Fifty fans worried that he won't be interested in playing Christian Grey because of his role as Superman in Man of Steel. However, he wants everyone to know that he's not going to let playing the caped crusader stop him from pursuing the roles that he wants.


Henry was coy about playing Christian when Total Film asked him if he's interested in becoming the BDSM master, but he didn't say no to the role—he simply wants to see a script first. He's also not afraid of offending the Comic-Con crowd by playing a character that they would probably scoff at. 50 Shades is an erotic novel based on Twilight fan fiction, after all, and geeks hate sparkly vampires. According to 3 News, here's what Henry Cavill said about not letting Man of Steel limit what he does in the future:

"I have a responsibility to kids who believe I'm Superman - absolutely. It's going to be bizarre to see yourself in toy version. I'm excited, don't get me wrong. But I'm being realistic about it. Ultimately, I'm an actor. At the end of the day, I'm not actually Superman and I will play other roles."

So there's still a chance that he'll attempt to get cast in the 50 Shades of Grey movie.

READ MORE: http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981851303

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful book! I finished it a few days ago and cannot get it out of my head. It is pure magic. It was everything I hoped it would be and much more. ...
50 Shades Movie