Friday, March 8, 2013

Colin Firth: Kidman - Firth's my screen hubby (INDEPENDENT)


8 MARCH 2013


Nicole Kidman has joked about her "second marriage" to Colin Firth, following their second partnering on screen.


The Australian actress and the Oscar-winning British star play real-life married couple Eric and Patti Lomax in The Railway Man, and have reunited for the filming of psychological thriller Before I Go To Sleep, where they play husband and wife again.

"Colin said we're on our second marriage now, and it's true, but this is a very different marriage than our first," she told the Daily Mail.

"Before I Go To Sleep is a psychological thriller, my favourite genre. I'm making the kind of film I like to watch."

READ MORE: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/kidman-firths-my-screen-hubby-29118079.html

No comments: