Monday, March 18, 2013

Julian Fellowes to quit writing 'Downton Abbey'? Published Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 12:13pm EST | By Morgan Jeffery (DIGITAL SPY)



Downton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes has hinted that the hit period drama could continue without him.

Fellowes told The New York Times that his commitment to US pilot The Gilded Age could force him to abandon his Downton commitments.


"If I'm doing a series at NBC, I would not be able to write all of Downton and all of that series at the same time," he reasoned. "I would hope that by the time all the hurdles have been cleared, the timing makes it so I can then concentrate on the new series.

"If Downton goes on - of course, that's not my decision - then it would be with other writers. Perhaps with me supervising, but with other writers."


Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv/s183/downton-abbey/news/a460057/julian-fellowes-to-quit-writing-downton-abbey.html#ixzz2NwoiqVqT
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook



No comments: