Monday, July 29, 2013

Martin Freeman Reveals Sherlock Is More Popular Than The Hobbit: 'I Think That Gets Me More Fan Mail Than Bilbo'



WITH MARTIN FREEMAN JUGGLING "SHERLOCK" SEASON 3 AND "THE HOBBIT," THE ACTOR CAN'T HELP BUT COMPARE THE FANFARE BETWEEN THE TWO, AND IT SEEMS LOVE FOR SHERLOCK HOLMES AND DR. WATSON IS PULLING STRONGER AT THIS POINT.

July 28, 2013 6:19 PM EDT
KPOP STARZ


With Martin Freeman juggling "Sherlock" season 3 and "The Hobbit," the actor can't help but compare the fanfare between the two, and it seems love for Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson is pulling stronger at this point.

"I think that gets me more fan mail than Bilbo. Not that I think I am the biggest deal in the universe," says Martin Freeman according to Now Magazine.

"Sherlock is one of the biggest things I will do, ever. We could never have predicted that level of insanity around the series."


No comments: