Monday, September 23, 2013

James McAvoy confused by some roles



STV
Bang 22 September 2013 16:00 BST

James McAvoy sometimes finds himself in roles where he ''doesn't know what the f**k'' he's going to do.

The actor admits he can't always envision a part just by reading the script, but he gets a great feeling when one immediately leaps out at him, such as his current film, 'Filth'.



He said: ''Sometimes when you read a script you don't start getting ideas and that can be slightly worrying. I have done jobs where I think, 'I don't know what the f**k I'm going to do,' and you just get there on the day and make it work. But with 'Filth' every single scene just presented so many ideas and I was inspired immediately.''






READ MORE HERE: http://entertainment.stv.tv/film/328506-james-mcavoy-confused-by-some-roles/

No comments: