Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Benedict Cumberbatch beats Tom Hiddleston in Alan Rickman impression battle


Benedict Cumberbatch beats Tom Hiddleston in Alan Rickman impression battle

RADIO TIMES
Emma Daly
3:02 PM, 19 November 2013

In my very own clash of the Titans, I put videos of actors Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston doing Alan Rickman impressions up against each other.

I asked you to watch, listen and choose your favourite.


Sherlock's Cumberbatch adopted Rickman’s famous drawl to ask ‘what would you like me to say to you?’ while Thor star Hiddleston read one of the actor’s lines from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

There were hours of deliberation (probably), weeks of agonising over which actor to choose (maybe), votes pouring in day and night (sort of)… but now it’s over. The results are in.


I can reveal (again, given that I’ve already given it away in the headline) that Benedict Cumberbatch has stomped to victory, scooping 80.26% of the votes to Hiddleston’s 19.74%.


No comments: