By Emma Dibdin
Thursday, Jan 2 2014, 8:22am ES
1) The core of the episode is one extraordinarily long monologue: Sherlock's best man speech is interwoven around extended flashbacks, which fill in chunks of the six-month gap between 'The Empty Hearse' and the wedding day.
2) Sherlock has more than a few surprising extracurricular skills up his sleeve. One is napkin origami. Another recalls one of Moffat's best-loved episodes of Doctor Who.
3) "Either I've caught you in a compromising position, or you're working out again."
4) Remember Mrs Hudson's husband who was executed for double murder? We find out quite a bit more about him.
5) John's stag night is the funniest sequence in the show's history.
6) "Yeah, but am I a pretty lady?"
7) The whole episode is essentially a love letter to John Watson.
Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv/s129/sherlock/news/a541110/sherlock-10-teasers-for-series-3-episode-2-the-sign-of-three.html#ixzz2pO4r57Hk
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook