Friday, May 9, 2014

Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams says on-screen dad Sean Bean is a big softy

HAM & HIGH
by Imogen Blake
Thursday, May 8, 2014
1:00 PM



“I get a bit freaked out,” she said. “It hits you and I think, what would it be like if I didn’t do this? But it’s such a fantastic opportunity and I’m so grateful.

“I always had this weird thing in my head that I would have a talk show and I’d be like Graham Norton. That fascinates me because I know what it’s like being interviewed.

“I’m very desperate for people to know what Maisie’s like because they constantly see Arya, which is fine, she’s fantastic, but I’m not her, and we’re not the same person.”

As Arya, Maisie has worked closely with her on-screen father Sean Bean, who played Ned Stark in the show’s first season.



She said the veteran actor, who lives in Belsize Park, is “a gentle and chilled out guy”.

“He was just so lovely,” said Maisie, who lives in Bath with her mum and three older siblings.

“Being a more experienced actor, he’s allowed to go home and someone else would read the lines with me but he always stayed late.

“He’s a really gentle and chilled out guy, which is nice on set because if you get someone who’s too crazy then it disrupts the atmosphere.”


READ MORE HERE: http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/game_of_thrones_star_maisie_williams_says_on_screen_dad_sean_bean_is_a_big_softy_1_3590101









No comments: