Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hugh Laurie: 'I'm pretty hopeless at goodbyes' By Jay Bobbin April 19, 2012 (ZAP 2 IT):52 PM ET



Hugh Laurie confesses that filming the series finale of "House" has been "a troubling period" for him. The antithesis of the caustic doctor viewers have loved to hate for eight seasons, the pleasant, warmly humorous British talent is trying to deal with wrapping up production this week on the Monday-night FOX drama.

The network is being guarded with details of the May 21 farewell, though reports suggest returns by past co-stars including Olivia Wilde and Kal Penn. In any case, Laurie is feeling the impact of the end. "Generally speaking, I'm pretty hopeless at goodbyes," he tells Zap2it, "and I'm mostly not very good at hellos, either.

I think I'm all right with the in-between stuff, but this is a very long, protracted goodbye to a character and to about 300 people I've worked with for eight years. This has been very emotional, and it continues to be."


READ MORE:  http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/04/houses-hugh-laurie-im-pretty-hopeless-at-goodbyes.html


No comments: