Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Michael Fassbender: LA is too soft (BELFAST TELEGRAPH)




Michael Fassbender says Los Angeles "makes you soft".

The actor was born in Germany, raised in Ireland and has lived in England for the past 15 years. Michael has no desire to set up home in Los Angeles after falling in love with life in London.

"I've met some cool people out there who say I haven't found the right LA, but I just prefer here," he told the latest UK edition of Elle. "I think LA makes you soft - people never get anything done. It's a city where people give out their business cards. I think London has a sense of humour. I like the parks, I like the mentality here. I like walking. I like the immediacy of the city."

The 35-year-old hunk is one of the biggest names in Hollywood after appearing in movies such as Shame, Inglourious Basterds, A Dangerous Method and X-Men: First Class.



Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/michael-fassbender-la-is-too-soft-16156301.html


No comments: