Tuesday, February 12, 2013

'Downton Abbey' Series 4: Laura Carmichael Says Lady Edith Will Get Feisty (HUFF POST)



Downton Abbey star Laura Carmichael has revealed Lady Edith Crawley is set to get feisty in the new series.

The actress has just begun filming the fourth series of the hit period drama and revealed while her character had a reputation for being a bit dowdy and desperate to marry in previous series, she has now become quite a modern, independent woman.

Laura said: "She's coming into her own a little bit I think. It's all be ups and downs. But I think after being jilted I think she's thrown it all out the window, any ideas she did have in the first place and I think that's been good for her. It's given her a bit of independence and hotspur. I love playing her."

#READ MORE:http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/12/downton-abbey-series-4-laura-carmichael_n_2668587.html

No comments: