Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LUKE EVANS


Evans excited about The Hobbit
Tuesday, 26 July 2011


Luke Evans is getting excited over his upcoming role in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit.
The Welsh actor - who was at Comic-Con to promote Tarsem Singh's new film Immortals - is about to jet off to New Zealand to film the Lord Of The Rings prequel, where he is to play Bard the Bowman in the two-part big-screen adaptation.

"It's really big. It's not overwhelming to the point of being terrifying, but it is quite a big thing. I'm about to become part of a piece of cinematic history, whether I like it or not," he told Collider.

Luke, who will be staying in New Zealand for a year for the shoot, is feeling nerves about the thought of working with Peter on the "epic" film.

"This is a big movie and I'm working with a director that is probably one of the best directors around today. He's the most respected director in the world. He's carrying these two movies and shooting them straight after each other. It's taking him two years to shoot," he continued.

"The whole thing is epic, and I'm going to be part of it. I'm really excited. I can't wait. I've got to just finish this film [Immortals], and then go and sort it out and be real focused."



Source: Belfasttelegraph.co.uk, Luke Evans News Twitter.

No comments: