Monday, February 13, 2012

Keira Knightley discussed her body double for Domino (Music Rooms)

The actress told Jonathan Ross how the need came about.





Talking to Ross, Knightley said, "I have this policy in films where I say, you can have the top half but you can't have the bottom half, and it kind of works well.

There was this scene in Domino where I was meant to do a bit of a striptease and a dance with a thong on. I was just like, it's not going to happen. I said, could you get me a bottom please.

"And so I went into a room with Tony Scott, the director, and these three women came in and just dropped their trousers and he was like, 'Well, which one do you want?' "And how do you say to the bottom double, do you say, 'Well I don't want that one, that one's crap. "You don't get a feel. They then go out and you discuss the bottom. It's tricky, you go, do I introduce myself or not, and it's a bit weird if you don't. The girl we picked had a lovely bottom."

The actress appeared on the show to talk about her new film A Dangerous Method, which also stars Michael Fassbender.

 Read Further: http://www.musicrooms.net/celebrity/45455-keira-knightley-reveals-she-did-have-body-double-for-domino.html

No comments: